Dear Religious Education Parents,
Thank you for your commitment in continuing teaching the Catholic Faith to your children. We are here to support you in passing the Catholic Faith on to your children and as such, enclosed you will find the Religious Education registration information for the 2018-19 school year.
Please make special note of the following:
Early registration, those received on or before July 15, 2018 will receive the ‘early bird’ tuition rate.
The regular tuition rate will apply for registration received after July 15, 2018. After September 1, 2018, a $50 late fee will be added
to the regular tuition rate. A fee of $50 will be assessed for participants that are not Parishioners of IC prior to September 1, 2018.
Baptismal Certificates are required for NEW students as well as ALL children beginning sacramental preparation in the 1st grade and 7th grade.
- Please see the enclosed tuition rate sheet for all tuition/fees for the upcoming school year.
- The Medical Emergency Information and Authorization form is required for each school year and must accompany your registration.\
- Classes changed after the first week of classes will incur a $50 class-change fee.
- If you wish to request a particular classroom placement for your child, please read, complete, and include the blue form with your registration no later than July 15, 2018.
- As you know, our volunteers, in the form of catechist, aides, office helpers are a vital component of our successful Religious Education program. Please prayerfully consider walking in the steps of others before you as you join this very special ministry as you learn and grow in your own faith and are touched in a very special way by our Religious Education children. Two adults are necessary in each classroom.
- Additional registration materials may be downloaded from the IC Parish website, icelmhurst.org. Religious Education is found under the Faith Formation tab. From there, the RE Classes & Registration tab on the right will take you to the forms.
Please include the appropriate Certificate of Baptism with your registration.
God’s Blessings each and every day. We look forward to seeing you in the fall!
Sister Mary Francis Mrs. Josephine Bastianoni
DRE – K-5 DRE – Jr. High
Please click below to download and print the necessary registration forms. PLEASE TAKE NOTE of the "Early Bird" Tuition rate and register before July 15, 2018. The Registration form AND Medical Permission (Emergency Contact) form MUST be completed for registration to be processed. Baptismal Certificates are REQUIRED for new families as well as those in Sacramental preparation years (Grades 1 and 2 as well as Grades 7 and 8). Please do not hesitate to contact the RE office with any questions at 630-530-5616. All forms should be returned to the Religious Education Office with payment:
RE Class Registration Form
Medical Permission Form
Special Request for RE Classes
Volunteer Opportunity Form
TUITION AND FEES
Payment received on/before July 15, 2018
1 student $275
2 students $350
3 students $400
Payment received after July 15, 2018
1 student $325
2 students $400
3 students $450
Late fee incurred after September 1, 2018
Class Change Fee after the first week of class
2nd Grade First Eucharist Fee
$70 per student
8th Grade Confirmation Fee
$70 per student
A fee of $50 will be assessed for participants that are not parishioners of IC prior to September 1, 2018
To keep program costs within collected revenues, free will donations are appreciated.
Suggested contribution amounts are $20 per family.